Keywords Studios Mechanics
Keywords Studios Mechanics:
- Through X DATE TO Y DATE, you can earn points by doing these activities or completing these challenges:
Join a class hosted by Splore (maximum of 1 per day)
Attend a webinar hosted by Splore
Attend a Keywords Studios event
Complete a Splore program
- Join Splore classes throughout the week (links to be sent out by Ring Central), take a selfie for extra proof and send over to the group!
- Webinar and Keywords Studios details will be sent out to you! Stay tuned.
- Completing Splore Programs ang get 20 additional points aside from the 5 points each program class you attend
- Random challenges will be given out by Splore and Keywords Studios throughout the competition period. Every time you complete these challenges, you're rewarded with more points!
- NOTE: When you accumulate points, you can avail discounts from the dashboard marketplace and purchase products on the dedicated Keywords Studios page at your own expense.
How to navigate your dashboard:
- Keywords Studios' exclusive Splore page is https://www.splorefitness.com/pages/keywords-studios-fitness-challenge where you can
- Access your dashboard
- View the leaderboard
- Shop for products
- View Splore regular classes
- View Splore programs
- View Splore webinars
- View Splore's class calendar
- View company announcements
- If you've already signed up for the Keywords Studios challenge, then you'll receive an email like this:
- Upon clicking "View Invitation", create a login account to access your points dashboard
- In your points dashboard, you can view the following:
- Feed - you can find the latest updates and activities of your peers here
- Competitions - you can view the standings of the GWW leaderboard here
- Badges - you can view all the available badges and which badges you've earned here
- Points - this is where you can find the different types of points you can earn
- Quests - (feature currently unavailable)
- Players - you can view who else have joined the GWW challenge
- Widgets - you can view the breakdown of points here
- Profile - shows you your own stats