Get fit in less time.
Most people overestimate the amount of exercise they do on a weekly basis. Many have reported being “moderately active” despite having a desk job with little to no exercise and walking less than 5,000 steps a day.
Research has shown that to be considered as physically active, one must have at least 7,500 steps a day and exercise 3-5 times a week, 30 minutes each. With these guidelines, it’s easy for people to get discouraged when they realize they don’t have enough time to have 2-3 hour long exercises. That’s where HIIT classes come in.
HIIT, an abbreviation for High Intensity Interval Training, may be the right fit for you and your lifestyle.
HIIT incorporates short bursts of intense exercises followed by low-intensity periods, and produces numerous health benefits, including high caloric burns, faster metabolic rates, and fat loss.
One reason this has become so popular in recent years, particularly to those with desk jobs and busy juggling different activities, is that these sessions can easily fit in anyone’s daily routine, be it in between lunch breaks or before your morning commute.
It maximizes your limited time by pushing you to your limits, making your exercise more ‘efficient.’
By incorporating HIIT classes in your daily routine, you are able to set aside more time for other activities instead of worrying about not having enough time to fit in your 1 hour jog.
Booking Your Class
- Reserve your spot by choosing the type of class or coach you'd like to join
- Select the dates you'd like book
- Add them to your cart or click buy now
- Input your information on the checkout. Make sure to use your discount or promo codes if you have one
- You can pay via Credit Card through Paypal or Xendit. Using Xendit, you can also pay through retail outlets, e-wallet or direct debit.